May 11, 2016

5/11/16 Running Through The Sprinklers

      Today was a kids day. I stayed home with Joseph and Peter while Heidi went to the temple. We got a visit from 2 of the Hallsted kids. Sadly Michael's Mom is in the hospital. Gratefully she is doing better and the prognosis is good. 
      It was early out day so the other kids were home earlier than other days. Rebecca and Sarah went swimming for Activity Days. David learned about Orienteering at Scouts. 
     Around that time we went to the grassy field. The kids have learned what time the sprinklers come on. It is a big highlight for them to get to run through the chilly water. They think it's great. 
     I forgot to mention that Heidi stopped by the Distribution Center and picked up something for Gram and Papa. Papa and Becca B. stopped by to pick it up. We weren't expecting to get to see them til Friday. 
     After the sprinklers Sarah and TJ and Joseph went with me to deliver something to the Phelps family. Since TJ rode his bike and Peter and Joseph rode in the wagon it gave me a fun chance to talk to Sarah one on one. She was excited to tell me about an art project she is working on. She is making a chameleon out of paper plates. I look forward to seeing how it turns out. 
      After dinner we had root beer floats with the kids as a fun treat. There were leftovers from my meeting last night. Heidi gave me and Peter a hair cut. We needed it. She wants a hair cut too. I told her that I was willing but she sensed my nervousness. She kindly let me off the hook. We'll have to get her haircut another day. 

1 comment: