May 30, 2016

5/29/16 Counting Blessings


     In this desert land there are flowers that only bloom at night. Peter continues to set his own sleep schedule. This morning early Peter decided to be awake after spending most of the night awake wih Heidi. Heidi asked me to take a turn. 

     Peter and I went for a walk and this is something we saw. Special to see something that we otherwise would have missed. 


     In addition to teaching TJ's adorable primary class with me Heidi went above and beyond and made homemade pizza. Rebecca pointed out that the only problem was that it was "too delicious" and she ate too much. That is high praise from a girl who is typically a picky eater. 
      Somewhere in there I also went home teaching to the Porters. This is thanks to Pierre for making the appointment and letting me know about it. It is great to have a proactive companion. 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cactus flower. Excellent photo illustration for this blog!!

    ReplyDelete