May 6, 2016

5/5/16 Boys Day

     We ate cereal for breakfast today to celebrate Boys Day. Kelly filled us in with some of the details of how they celebrate in Japan. We don't have any carp to fly so breakfast was the extent of our celebration. 
     Heidi and Peter appear to be ill. He does not do sick well. Lots of crying. Motrin helps. 
      School went well for me. It's review time for the last midterm and after the midterm we prep for the final. Still plenty of work for me. I get to write the exams and grade them. Still, it's the home stretch. I'm gonna miss this when it's done. They need a teacher in the fall who can do half days all week. That's not me. It would be fun, though challenging, but I feel that I need to focus on my accounting business. 
      Peter and Heidi fell asleep early tonight. They need it. The other kids helped clean up from dinner. 


1 comment:

  1. So sorry Heidi and Peter are failing band. We know the misery of illness

    ReplyDelete