May 4, 2016

5/4/16 Temple Visit

     This morning I overcame tiredness and went to the temple. There were only three patrons in the session. It made me more happy that I made it. During the session I was reminded of a talk that said something along the lines that we won't have faith by accident any more than we'll pay tithing by accident. I figure that hope is the same way. The thought made me feel more hopeful. It was interesting how much better it felt and the only thing I had changed was choosing to have greater hope. I carried that thought with me today and it made for a brighter day.  
     David's highlight that he talked about today at dinner was teaching some 5th graders about computer programming during recess. It's fun to see him develop and share his talents. 

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me was it Lincoln that said people are about as happy as they choose to be. Very impressed by David and his Dad

    ReplyDelete