May 27, 2016

5/27/17 A Step Stool for Gram


     This morning Heidi and the kids and I headed over to 430 to help Gram and Papa start packing the Motorhome. In the process we realized that Gram would need a step stool. Heidi looked online but didn't see one that matched the dimensions we needed. On the way home Heidi asked if I thought we could build one and take it back tomorrow. I told her that she has a knack for that sort of thing but that it was not a skill in my wheelhouse. I told her that I could keep the kids out of her hair so that she could give it a try. 
      Above you see a picture of the result. Joseph and Peter could tell right away that it was meant to be climbed on. Peter is demonstrating its stability by pulling on Joseph's pant leg. Heidi has once again demonstrated her ability to be creative under a tight time constraint. 



1 comment:

  1. No. We know you guys went to Ikea to get that stylish unfinished step stool. It will be perfect

    ReplyDelete